The Anti Ageing Clinic is the only clinic in the area to offer i-Lipo Ultra, the very latest laser lipolysis machine for inch loss and body contouring. I-Lipo is perfect if you want to get rid of stubborn areas of fat before the summer.
The treatment is a non-invasive, pain-free version of liposuction. It uses a cold diode laser to break down the triglycerides in the fat cells so that they are emptied into the lymphatic system. A period of exercise post treatment ensures that the body metabolises and eliminates the freed fatty acids for permanent results. Results can be seen immediately after each treatment as the fat cell contents are released.
Your treatment begins with a thorough medical consultation and then your therapist will measure you before placing laser pads on various points around your tummy and thigh and any other stubborn areas of fat. The only sensation you will feel is a warmth where the pads are situated. These are moved every 10 minutes.
After the treatment, exercise will get rid of the fat that has been freed by the i-Lipo and inch-loss will be immediately noticeable. Just two treatments a week for one month will help reduce your tummy significantly so that you are ready to sport your bikini and hit the beach!
STOP PRESS! DON’T FORGET!
We are having an exclusive Dermalogica Face Mapping Evening on:
Wednesday 27th June from 5-9pm.
Book yourself in for just £10 (redeemable against products bought, or treatments booked on the night) and receive a free goody bag.
We are very excited to be launching our Overnight Repair Serum at the event, so don’t miss it!
In the meantime, here are some tips from Carolina on how to get rid of wrinkles whilst you sleep:
1. Sleep on a silk pillowcase to prevent skin creases
2. Take two to three collagen capsules just before you go to sleep
3. Use a serum at night to repair the skin – for example our new Overnight Repair Serum
4.Exfoliate the skin before bedtime to remove dead skin cells
5. Use a eyecream to moisturise the delicate eye area
6. Don’t forget neck and chest cream to repair the skin at night
7. Take 1000mg of vitamin C daily to stimulate collagen production
8.Take Omega 3 and 6 in the winter to prevent dry, dehydrated skin
9. Always use a nail oil at night to treat your nail bed and stimulate growth
10. Get at least eight hours sleep for fresh, more radiant skin.